Tara + Justin's Wedding
To love Nashville is to love Jeff Fisher, our beloved (former) Tennessee Titans coach who brought the NFL to Nashville! And when Jeff’s gorgeous daughter gets engaged to the most adorable Major League Baseball player, you know this is going to be good!
Tara & Justin’s wedding was a once in a lifetime experience for everyone involved. The energy from these two lovebirds is contagious and to hear them declare their forever love to each other while reading their vows in a candlelit ceremony filled with family and friend is poetic. I don’t want to be sappy here. I can’t help it!
Some of our favorite highlights include:
- Live entertainment by Rascal Flatts, Montgomery Gentry & Lonestar!
- White antler chandeliers designed by Ralph Lauren’s interior decorator
- Damone Roberts flew in from Beverly Hills to beautify the bride
- Tara’s breathtaking, custom strapless, lace Anna Maijer Ulla-Maija gown
- Monique Lhuillier + vintage furs for the bridesmaids
- Calvin Klein tuxes for the men + a custom tux for the four-legged ring bearer, Moose
- MLB + NFL + CMA’s represented
- Custom favors made by Brad Paisley & Hatch Showprint
- 2000+ candles sitting atop custom ivory linens from Italy
- Ellie’s hot doughnuts served on the dance floor
- Endless sweet moments, a few tears + lots of little surprises
… and a gold streamer exit that got a little out of hand.