Claire + Mitchell's Rosewall Wedding
Fête Nashville plans gorgeous blush, ivory and gold wedding reception with epic draping and crystal chandeliers dripping with breathtaking florals. Just a few of our favorite details:
- The Bride and Groom … these two are adorable and so in love! Claire and Mitchell are just over the moon for each other and being around their happiness is simply infectious!
- Ceremony at Vanderbilt University’s Wightman Chapel complete with an organist, a pianist, a string quartet and live singers – it was heavenly!
- Flower girls and ring bearers – too cute for words! (…and easily bribed by Twizzlers to get them down the aisle, phew!)
- The “big reveal” for my clients – they were blown away! (see photo above!)
- After cocktail hour at The Rosewall, we opened the drapes for a dramatic reveal and the guests just stood there staring for a few minutes – not even moving. Absolutely staring at disbelief at this amazing inside golden garden we had created.
- The flowers… the draping… the candles… the mixed metallics… the white dance floor with custom gold decal… the band! These guests danced until the wee hours of the morning…