Q: How do you pronounce “Fête” and what does it mean?
A: "Fête" is French. It rhymes with 'pet'. Meaning: A celebration. An elaborate party. A festival or feast.
Q: We love your portfolio … but what sets you apart from the other wedding planners?
A: Definitely my passion, creativity and attention to detail! If you check out my testimonials from former clients, they are extremely appreciative of all the thought and creativity that goes into every single aspect of a wedding. I am a visionary when it comes to planning and designing weddings. Many of my designs become current trends by the following year.
Q: Do I really need a wedding planner?
A: Top 5 reasons to hire a professional:
- We have relationships with trusted collaborators who want to do a great job for you and for your planner. We are the repeat customer.
- You are busy! Your planner will present you with ideas and vendors that suit your vision and budget. We make the appointments, follow up with vendors and negotiate your contracts.
- Negotiations – Knowing what to ask for, when and how.
- Budget. Unless you’ve got a lot of experience planning weddings, you can’t predict unexpected expenses.
- There are things you just don’t want to do. Planning a once-in-a-lifetime event actually has hours of very un-glamorous work behind the scenes.
Top 5 reasons to hire Fête Nashville:
- Experience: I’ve planned about 150 events in Nashville in the last 15 years and have professional relationships with all the top vendors.
- Passion: I dream about my client’s weddings. Literally.
- Flexibility: We will discuss services to fit your budget & vision.
- Design: With my background in graphic design & branding, I can design your dream wedding from floral to invitations to lighting, with all the personal touches to give your guests the “Wow!” factor
- Award Winning: Fête Nashville won “Best Of: Wedding Planners” SIX YEARS in a row (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017) from theknot.com. Who doesn’t want the best?
Bottom line: you can’t afford not to hire a planner …
Q: How do you keep track of everything for each client?
A: We are a paperless company & keep everything organized for you! Each client has access to our customized, password-protected online management tool. There we will collaborate on design, track the budget, organize vendor files and contracts, track rsvp’s, and check-off items from your custom checklist. Updates are made in real time and all parties have access to the same files.
Q: Will you work with vendors I’ve already found or ones I like?
A: Sure! I am a team player and want you to be comfortable with every aspect of the process. Check out my testimonials, which include many from top local vendors!
Q: Do you work with out of town clients? Do you travel?
A: All the time! In fact, about 75% of our clients are out of town, and we plan everything in a few majorly-packed planning days based on your schedule. Everything else is via email, phone calls, Pinterest, etc. Even our local clients are very busy professionals who need to be extremely efficient with their time. Yes, we love to travel!
Q: How many weddings do you take in a year?
A: 8-10 extremely detailed weddings. We will provide you with the attention you deserve.
Q: Do you have a payment plan?
A: My contract requires a 50% deposit, 25% due 90 days out and 25% due 30 days out.
Q: How do we get started?
A: Please contact us today for a complimentary consultation.