We would be honored to help plan your Mitzvah!
- Package includes Sara Fried (Owner & Designer) as main contact throughout planning process and (2) additional assistant planners on event day for Mitzvah evening party.
- Additional assistants will apply depending on scope of event.
- We only accept 8-10 events per calendar year.
- Pricing: 20% of total event budget; minimum of $75k budget. For events under $75k, a flat fee of $15,000 is required (20% of $75k).
- Unlimited contact via email, phone, or face-to-face planning meetings for Mitzvah evening party.
- Event Theme development and branding for Mitzvah evening party.
- Custom budget worksheet and tips for maximizing budget
- Access to the most respected vendors in the industry
- Paperless office: all communications and contracts are saved on a personalized, secure planning site online. Updates are made in real time and all parties have access to the same files.
- Vendor Selection: includes referrals of vetted industry professionals with the highest standards; getting bids, negotiating contracts, & finalizing details: Venue(s), Music and Entertainment, Catering and Menu Selection, Florist and décor, Staging, Audio/Visual, Lighting, Baker, Rentals and Draping, Photographer, Videographer, Favors, etc.
- Invitation suite selection (including ceremony program) & helpful tips on Guest Management
- Arranging accommodations for out of town guests
- Age appropriate menu, drinks and entertainment for both children and adults
- Custom event day production schedule: every.single.detail.
- Distribution of event day production schedule to Vendors
- Delivery of Hospitality Bags to hotels included in event room blocks
- Triple Confirmation of Vendors
- Etiquette, Customs, Trends, & Traditions
Your Big Day includes
- Day-Of coordination with Sara Fried and (2) Fête Nashville Assistant Planners for Mitzvah evening party
- FN Staff will be the Day-Of primary contact for venue and all vendors for Mitzvah evening party
- Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- Set up of special event decor including escort cards, guest book, favors, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Orchestrate family line-up and introduction into reception
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Deliver gifts & envelopes to trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Unlimited time on event day
Additional Services include
- Shabbat dinner and/or Saturday Kiddush luncheon. Custom prices based on scope of event(s).
FEES, COSTS & PAYMENTS
Full Planning services are 20% of total final expenses incurred including but not limited to: venue(s), food & beverage, rentals, décor, floral, lighting, draping, entertainment, A/V, production fees, photographer, videographer, invitations, signage, paperie, transportation, favors, and similar event related expenses. Items donated or gifted in-kind shall be subject to 20% fee based on fair market value provided by the vendor.