It would be an honor help plan your Mitzvah celebration. You’ve worked so hard to reach this milestone, and we want your celebration to be all about you! Your mitzvah day will be fun, memorable, full of special touches and most of all, stress-free.
- Package includes Sara Fried (Owner & Designer) as main contact and (2) additional assistant planners on event day.
- Additional assistants and travel fees may apply depending on scope of event.
The Planning Process
- Unlimited contact via email, phone, or face-to-face planning meetings
- Event Theme development and branding
- Custom budget worksheet and tips for maximizing budget
- Access to the most respected vendors in the industry
- Paperless office: all communications and contracts are saved on a personalized, secure planning site online. Updates are made in real time and all parties have access to the same files.
- Vendor Selection: includes referrals of vetted industry professionals with the highest standards; getting bids, negotiating contracts, & finalizing details: Venue(s), Music and Entertainment, Catering and Menu Selection, Florist and décor, Staging, Audio/Visual, Lighting, Baker, Rentals and Draping, Photographer, Videographer, Favors, etc.
- Invitation suite selection (including ceremony program) & helpful tips on guest management
- Contract room blocks for out of town guests
- Age appropriate menu, drinks and entertainment for both children and adults
- Custom event day production schedule: every.single.detail.
- Distribution of event day production schedule to Vendors
- Delivery of Hospitality Bags to hotels included in event room blocks
- Triple Confirmation of Vendors
- Etiquette, Customs, Trends, & Traditions
Your Big Day includes
- Day-Of coordination with Sara Fried and (2) Fête Nashville Assistant Planners
- FN Staff will be the Day-Of primary contact for venue and all vendors
- Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- Set up of special event decor including escort cards, guest book, favors, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Orchestrate family line-up and introduction into reception
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Deliver gifts & envelopes to trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Unlimited time on event day