It would be an honor to design your dream wedding. This is your day and we want it to reflect YOUR vision as a couple. Your wedding weekend will be fun, memorable, full of love and special touches... and most of all, stress-free! Love is in the details.
- Package includes Sara Fried (Owner, Planner, Stylist and Designer) as main contact throughout planning process and (2) additional assistant planners on wedding day.
- Additional assistants and travel fees may apply depending on scope of wedding.
- Pricing: 15% of event budget; minimum of $75k budget. Inquire about holiday pricing.
The Planning Process
- Unlimited contact via email, phone, or face-to-face planning meetings
- Wedding Concept, Styling & Design
- Budgeting: budget worksheet and tips for maximizing budget
- Access to the most respected vendors in the industry
- Paperless office: all communications and contracts are saved on a secure site on-line. Updates are made in real time and all parties have access to the same files.
- Vendor Selection: includes referrals of vetted industry professionals with the highest standards, getting bids, negotiating contracts, & finalizing details; including, but not limited to:
- Music and Entertainment
- Catering and Menu Selection
- Florist and décor
- Staging and Audio/Visual
- Rentals and Draping
- Hair & Make-up
- Invitation suite selection & helpful tips on Guest Management
- Accommodations for out of town guests
- Maintenance of wedding website chosen from template design
- Custom Wedding day production schedule: every.single.detail.
- Distribution of Wedding day production schedule to Vendors
- Etiquette, Customs, Trends, & Traditions
- One hour of Rehearsal Coordination, unless prior arrangements have been made
- Please note: Rehearsal Dinner planning & management services are additional fees based on scope of event
Your Big Day includes
- Day-Of coordination
- Bridal concierge; an assistant planner on-site with bride & bridal party
- FN Staff will be the Day-Of primary contact for venue and all vendors
- Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- Set up of special event decor including escort cards, menus, guest book, favors, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Access to the event planning emergency kit
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- Orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Orchestrate grand exit photo op, if applicable (sparklers, bubbles, confetti, etc.)
- Deliver gifts & envelopes to trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Unlimited time on wedding day
Additional Services may be added. Please inquire for custom pricing based on scope of project: Rehearsal Dinner • Design & Assembly of Hospitality Bags • Post-wedding Brunch • Engagement Party • Bridal Party Luncheon • Invitation Assembly
Relax! It's your wedding day. We got this covered.