- Founded by Sara Fried in 2009, Fête Nashville is a multi award-winning luxury wedding planning + events company known for delivering sophisticated, elegant and personalized events. Our weddings are published in wedding magazines and blogs, locally and internationally.
- Notable accolades include Winner of The Knot’s ‘Best of’ Wedding Planner award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. In 2015, Fête Nashville was inducted into the The Knot’s Wedding Planners Hall of Fame; the only planner from Tennessee to be included in this prestigious circle.
- Fête Nashville was featured in Brides UK magazine for their Favorite 50 Wedding Planners in the World.
- Fête Nashville ranked 2nd for city of Nashville, 2nd for state of Tennessee and 12th worldwide by nationally-acclaimed Wedding Industry Experts.
- Our roster of clientele include sports and entertainment celebrities including the NFL, a Major League Baseball player, a Dancing With The Stars Winner, an American Idol winner, a NY Times Best Selling Author, a gold medal Olympian, musicians, singer-songwriters, music industry executives, CMT executives, a beauty queen, reality TV stars, the CIA, and international royalty.
- We’ve been fortunate to work with Rascal Flatts, Montgomery Gentry, Lonestar, Kacey Musgraves and planned weddings for the managers of Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Zac Brown Band, Jake Owen and Big & Rich.
- Sara is a frequent contributor to Martha Stewart Weddings, Vogue, HuffPost Weddings, Elle Décor, Loverly and BRIDES magazines.
Want to hear more? Please contact us for a complimentary consultation today!