Congratulations! It would be an honor to design your dream wedding. This is your day and we want it to reflect YOUR vision as a couple. Your wedding will be fun, memorable, full of love and special touches… and most of all, stress-free! Love is in the details.
- Package includes Sara Fried (Owner and Designer) as main contact and additional assistant planner(s) on wedding day.
- Additional assistants and travel fees may apply depending on scope of wedding.
- We only accept 8-10 weddings/events annually
The Planning Process
- Unlimited contact via email, phone, or face-to-face planning meetings
- Wedding Concept, Styling & Design
- Budgeting: budget worksheet and tips for maximizing budget
- Access to the most respected vendors in the industry
- Paperless office: all communications and contracts are saved on a secure client management site on-line.
- Updates are made in real time and all parties have access to the same files.
- Vendor Selection: includes referrals of vetted industry professionals with the highest standards, getting bids, negotiating contracts, & finalizing details.
- Examples: Venue(s), Officiant, Music and Entertainment, Catering and Menu Selection, Florist and décor, Staging and Audio/Visual, Lighting, Draping, Hair & Make-up, Baker, Rentals and Draping, Photographer, Videographer, Transportation, Security
- Invitation suite selection & helpful tips on Guest Management
- Accommodations for out of town guests
- Custom Wedding day production schedule: every.single.detail.
- Personalized Wedding website
- Distribution of Wedding day production schedule to Vendor
- Triple Confirmation of Vendors
- Etiquette, Customs, Trends, & Traditions
- One hour of Rehearsal Coordination, unless prior arrangements have been made
- Please note: Rehearsal Dinner planning & management services are additional fees based on scope of event
Your Big Day Includes
- Day-Of coordination with Sara Fried and Fête Nashville Assistant Planner(s) on-site
- FN Staff will be the Day-Of primary contact for venue and all vendors
- Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- Set up of special event decor including escort card, placing menus, guest book, favors, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Round up family & bridal party for formal photographs, maximizing photographer time
- Access to the Event Planning emergency kit
- Work with venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- rchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Orchestrate grand exit photo op, if applicable (sparklers, bubbles, confetti, etc.)
- Deliver gifts & envelopes to trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Unlimited time on wedding day
Additional Services may be added:
- Rehearsal Dinner • Stuffing/Mailing Invitations • Designing + Assembling Hospitality Bags • Post-wedding Brunch •
Mother-in-law intervention, as necessary
Please contact us today for a complimentary consultation.